User Ideas

Your Feedback = Your App :-)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to see how much I can spend today while avoiding a deficit

One way I use this app is, if I want to know how buying something would affect my financial forecast in the long run I put it in as an expense and see if I go in to a deficit in the next year, but it would nice if I could could see how much I can spend for each day of the year while allowing me to not go into a deficit and still be able to pay all upcoming bills.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Cash Cast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How much we can spend today to avoid deficit is closely related to the timeframe in question. For just today it’s your account balance obviously but on an annual basis, this would be essentially the minimum account (category) balance visible on the graph for the entire year of forecast.

Additionally, Cash Cast allows for a quick single transaction to be set just to see how it impacts up to the 3 years of available forecasts. It can always be removed subsequently with just a swipe if it does not pan out.

We are open to any ideas you may have how to make this more useful or user friendly for a simple “scenario” situation.

2. Default forecast of monthly or 30 day rather than yearly

I like I can switch between forecast length options but it would be more convenient to have the default forecast graph and table show by month(or 30 day) rather than always reverting to yearly. Let me know if this setting already exists. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Cash Cast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Archive order

Reorder the archive in reverse chronological order

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Cash Cast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple users for Costlog.

I would love to be able to share my app with my husband. Is there a way to have multiple users on the same app. I guess this would involve a sign in feature.
    Thank you.
    Love your app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Cash Cast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Budget schedule for the 1st and the 15th of the month

This is on the radar - In the meantime please schedule the salary in two parts as monthly - one on the 1st and one on 15th...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Cash Cast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Cash Cast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base